EM Internship for APPs
An opportunity for APPs to develop skills in emergency medicine at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center in Cheyenne, Wyoming and Ivinson Memorial Hospital in Laramie, Wyoming.
About the Program
Aligned Providers Wyoming, an independent provider-owned group, offers an intensive internship for APPs interested in developing leadership and emergency medicine skills.
- There are 2 program length options:
- 6 month program for APPs who are at least 1 year post graduation and are working in the field.
- 1 year program for new grads less than 1 year post graduation.
- Both cohorts for the 2023 calendar year are FULL
- We are ONLY accepting applications for the 2024 calendar year (If you are interested in applying, we are only accepting applications July 1, 2023 through December 15, 2023).
- Candidates must have and maintain the following life support certifications : BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS (Please note that these certifications must be active before the credentialing process can be initiated)
- Didactic education
- Opportunity available at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- 30-36 hours/week of clinical education with preceptor
- 8-10 hours per week of classroom instruction
- Repetitive, hands-on education in simple and advanced procedures
- EKG interpretation course and emergency radiology course
- Specialized clinical experience
- Sign-on bonus eligible after completion of program and acceptance of full-time employment
- BERA Account provided. ( $3,500 for 1-year Interns and $1,750 for 6-month interns)
About the Community
Want to Learn More? Contact Our Recruiter
800-970-4097 EXT #6