Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Aligned Providers Wyoming, an independent provider-owned group, seeks an experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP/APRN) for our location in Saratoga, Wyoming.
About the Opportunity
Emergency Medicine APP/APRN
As an Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider, you will play a critical role in delivering high-quality and efficient patient care in emergency department settings. Collaborating closely with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, you will assess, diagnose, and treat a diverse range of acute medical conditions, injuries, and emergencies. Your responsibilities will include performing comprehensive physical examinations, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, initiating treatment plans, and coordinating patient care.
Additionally, you will be instrumental in triaging patients, providing timely interventions, and ensuring effective communication within the interdisciplinary team. With a focus on rapid decision-making and a strong commitment to patient advocacy, you will contribute to the delivery of compassionate and evidence-based emergency medicine services, making a significant impact on the well-being of individuals during critical moments of healthcare need.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have a strong focus on patient satisfaction.
- Be comfortable working in rural settings.
- Have experience in high acuity emergency departments.
- Have and maintain certification in ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- Have ideally 2+ years of experience post- grad working in the emergency department.
- Be comfortable working independently as a solo practitioner with remote telemedicine physician backup.
This is an incredible rural medicine opportunity for those who want to:
- Establish and maintain a meaningful connection and understanding of each patient.
- Work with diverse patient demographics
- Have flexible scheduling options.
- Practice at the tip of the spear as an APP in emergency medicine
- Live and work in a close-knit and welcoming community
- Give back and serve an underserved population.
About Aligned Providers Wyoming
Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) is a Wyoming-based, provider-owned ED and HM clinician management group. Since 2016, AP Wyoming has served as a regional group that is highly invested in the community. APW is a tight-knit team and is committed to continually advancing clinical leadership, care quality, and the business side of medicine. Today, APW serves hospitals throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions.
At APW, we work to ensure our clinicians feel fulfilled and are happily invested in coming to work every day. We foster a work environment in which providers are part of a dynamic and well-organized team dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to each and every patient.
We strive to build fulfilled clinical teams that deliver patient-focused care and consistently innovate to improve and thrive. We do so by prioritizing a culture of service and aligning the priorities of hospital and provider teams to provide exceptional patient care.
To advance the practice of medicine by improving the wellbeing of our patient population, providers, hospitals, and the communities we serve.
- Family and Community
About the Community & Facility
Living in Saratoga, Wyoming
Saratoga, Wyoming, nestled in the scenic south-central region of the state, is renowned for its captivating, laid-back ambiance, enveloped by the awe-inspiring natural splendor of the Snowy Range Mountains and the meandering North Platte River. The town presents a plethora of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, be it for hiking, fishing, hunting, skiing, or simply savoring the awe-inspiring mountain vistas. Saratoga is distinguished by its close-knit, amiable community, fostering an inviting environment that’s ideal for both raising a family and embracing a serene, unhurried lifestyle. The Saratoga Hot Springs stand out as a significant attraction, providing the perfect setting to unwind and rejuvenate in the embrace of mineral-rich, natural waters.
About North Platte Valley Medical Center
The North Platte Valley Medical Center in Saratoga, Wyoming, stands as a vital healthcare institution serving the local community and surrounding areas. Equipped with modern facilities and staffed by a team of dedicated healthcare professionals, the center provides comprehensive medical services and advanced treatments. From primary care and emergency services to specialized care and diagnostic facilities, North Platte Valley Medical Center is committed to ensuring the well-being and health of its patients. Its patient-centric approach, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to quality healthcare have made it a trusted and valued cornerstone of the Saratoga community.
- Designated Critical Access Hospital
- 5 Acute care beds
- 20 extended care beds
- Shifts: 6am to 6am – 24-hour shifts
- Onsite laboratories and inpatient pharmacy
- Advanced imaging, including X-ray, ultrasound, digital mammography, DEXA Scan, CT, and mobile MRI capability.
- Flexible scheduling to provide a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive pay: $90/hr
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (No cost premiums for employees.)
- 401K with 4% match
- 1 Year track to partnership (APPs included)
- No state income tax (for those residing in WY)
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (including tail coverage)
- BERA Account: $3500/year (FT) or $1750/year (PT)(Business expense reimbursement account )
- Sign-on bonus eligibility as well as other annual bonus opportunities
- Provide patient care under stressful conditions.
- Provide and manage emergency patient care (including examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment).
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain medical situations to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinate patient care needs with other team members as required.
- Understand emergency medical care and have knowledge of various medications and procedures.
- Understand the law regarding confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform minor procedures.
- Be comfortable working as a solo provider.
This job description is intended to provide a representation of responsibilities required. Teammates may be required to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this job description.
Master or Doctorate’s Degree in Nursing, or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies
Board Certified with appropriate state licensure.
And all necessary life support certifications as designated by the hospital.
· Minimum 1 year(s) ED clinical experience, who are comfortable without direct physician supervision.
· Preferred 2+ years’ experience working as licensed PA/NP in the ED
· US citizenship or appropriate work authorization
· May work under stressful circumstances at times.
· Travel may be required
Medium Work – Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Expectations of Teammate
“Our core values are all aligned around a culture of service to our hospital partners and our staff.”
- Trust: Always do the right thing.
- Growth: Continuously build on past success.
- Partnership: Every relationship is essential to our success.
- Quality: Constantly enhance experiences by replicating successful practices & innovations.
Why Join Aligned Providers Wyoming?
Aligned Providers Wyoming is a tight-knit group of providers who share a dedication to taking care of one another, in order to be well-equipped to take care of our patients. We are devoted to helping clinicians find fulfilling careers where you are empowered to take ownership of your practice and enrich the lives of the patients, coworkers, and communities you serve. We offer:
- Competitve compensation
- Independent, clinician-owned group
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Partnership track and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or any of the others available on our website, we encourage you to submit an application and contact our recruiter below with any questions.
800-970-4097 EXT #6
Aligned Providers and Aligned Providers Wyoming are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.