Regional Scheduling Coordinator
Reports to: President of Aligned Providers Wyoming and Aligned Providers Operations
About the Opportunity
As the Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) Scheduler, you will be responsible for the scheduling and support the retention of physicians and advanced practice providers (APP’s) for APW. Core job functions include scheduling, provider relations and supporting recruiting and credentialing.
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting: This position will report to President of APW or designee with a dotted line to AP Operations.
The position is responsible to perform the following, but not limited to key items:
- Your primary team function is to formulate, prepare and disseminate timely, fair, and accurate schedules of Physicians and APP’s that optimize APW’s needs and the needs of clients
- Ensure scheduling excellence
- Structure goals to exceed client service and uphold a commitment to your team’s success
- Exhibit the ability to learn and apply new skills, while keeping abreast of current developments under minimal supervision
- Display an understanding of how your job relates to others
- Utilize available resources effectively
- Ability to adapt to changes in your work environment, while managing competing demands
- Ability to be flexible and to change approaches or methods to best fit the situation
- Assist with developing innovative approaches to recruit and retain providers that match client requirements and utilize corporate assets in the most profitable manner
- Assist team efforts to ensure credentialing and privileging functions exceed client expectations as well as conform to various federal, state, and local regulatory agency regulations
- Meet and collaborate with team members to discuss progress of the teams’ delivery of client services, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met
- Generate schedules in accordance with scheduling budgets
- Participate in team on-call schedules to ensure uninterrupted client service for emergent needs required by your team territory 24/7, 365 days per year
- Other duties as assigned
Expectations of Teammate
“Our core values are all aligned around a culture of service to our hospital partners and our staff.”
- Trust – Always do the right thing.
- Growth – Continuously build on past success.
- Partnership – Every relationship is essential to our success.
- Quality – Constantly enhance experiences by replicating successful practices & innovations.
To be successful as a Scheduler, you should demonstrate the following skills & competencies:
- Strong Outbound Communication: communicate effectively, express ideas and thoughts verbally, exhibit good listening and comprehension, keep others adequately informed, select and use appropriate communication methods.
- Problem Solving: identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem solving situations, use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Client service: display courtesy and sensitivity, manage difficult or emotional client situations, meet commitments, respond promptly to client needs, solicit client feedback to improve service.
- Planning and Organization: prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, plan for additional resources, integrate changes smoothly, set goals and objectives, work in an organized manner.
- Negotiation Skills: clarify interests and positions of all parties, adjust tactics to achieve desired results, manage conflicts, develop alternative options for mutual gain, build consensus through give and take.
- Relationship Management: build and maintain rapport with clients, providers, and stakeholders, keep open communication channels, be available and consistent.
- Ability to communicate accessibly & concisely about APW to outsiders, including prospective clients, partners, and vendors
- Familiarity with technology and platforms used in this field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform successfully with low oversight
- Work remotely
- Aligned Providers will provide office setup (e.g., laptop, printer and scanner)
- Travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, highly preferred. Associate’s degree from two-year college, acceptable; five (5) years relevant work experience, strong interest, and aptitude in business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints form clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as wages and salaries, proportions, percentages.
Ability to solve constraint-limited problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher; complex data processing and reporting systems, and Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
· 3-5 years of sales, marketing, or telemarketing experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare and provider relationships
· Lead generation and management experience
· Cold calling
Knowledge & Skills
· Strong understanding of SLG and lead development and best practices and procedures
· Proven track record of articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects
· Help support attaining new client sites and leads
· Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both AP and APW, and the partner
Light Work– Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of the arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Normal office environment
- May work under stressful circumstances on occasion
- May work under tight timeframes on occasion
- Some travel may be required
How to Apply:
Email your resume to:
O: 800.970.4097 ext. 3