Reports to: President and CEO
About the Opportunity
Aligned Providers, an innovative, rapidly growing contract management services group seeks a dynamic clinician recruiter. This role requires an experienced clinician recruiter to build relationships with quality Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist physician and advanced practice provider candidates. The Provider Recruiter is responsible for filling open clinician roles for Aligned Providers, LLC hospital and health system partners. Their responsibilities include researching and screening prospective providers through phone interviews, providing engaging details about the position and culture of the group, and obtaining references to review upon completing of the interview process. The Provider Recruiter will work diligently to obtain top talent and will nurture the growth of the group. Additionally, they will complete cold calls and sustain quality relationships to build Aligned Providers, LLC’s recruiting network.
Job Type: Full-time, flexible hours
Salary: Starting at $80K + Commission
Reporting: This position will report to the President and CEO of Aligned Providers.
The position is responsible to perform the following, but not limited to key items:
- Collaborate with site Medical Directors to gain a comprehensive understanding of hiring needs and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across open provider roles helping leadership find, hire, and retain quality talent, coordinating with the team
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive candidates to pull from as the need for positions arise
- Remain active with current job boards, social media, and platforms to find the most qualified candidates
- Screen candidates by reviewing CV’s and job applications, and perform phone screenings
- Perform reference checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Facilitate the offer process by assisting with extending offers and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
Complete cold calls to utilize all avenues and resources in obtaining candidates
Expectations of Teammate
“Our core values are all aligned around a culture of service to our hospital partners and our staff.”
- Trust– Always do the right thing
- Growth– Continuously build on past success
- Partnership– Every relationship is essential to our success
- Quality– Constantly enhance experiences by replicating successful practices & innovations
The Provider Recruiter will connect qualified candidates that are parallel with Aligned Providers’ culture and values and will act as a liaison between the applicants and the hiring team. They will work closely with all site Medical Directors and Practice Administrators to schedule interviews and orchestrate travel when applicable. They will act as a liaison between prospective candidates and Aligned Provider leadership.
A successful Provider Recruiter will possess a set of prerequisite skills to qualify them for this position:
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop with a growing company
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant with the team
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Deft organizational skills and project management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Additional expectations include:
- Positive Attitude– those on both sides of a recruiting relationship may encounter challenges and frustrations. A successful Recruiter will be encouraging, positive, and realistic about potential matches regarding employment.
- Thorough Research Techniques– this leader will spend a significant portion of their time finding resumes, networking, and personal interaction. They accumulate a pool of candidates and keep that information organized.
- Good Interviewing Skills– whether the Recruiter communicates in person, on the phone, or electronically, it is imperative to know how to efficiently ask the appropriate and relevant questions that help them understand the group’s needs.
Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills– for building meaningful relationships with clients.
- Remote position
- May work under stressful circumstances at times
- Travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Professional certifications a plus
· Five+ years’ experience of related experience
· Leadership and effectively collaborating with Providers
· Must have experience with provider recruitment in a health system or provider organization
Knowledge & Skills
· Proactive, resourceful, and instinctive. Solves problems easily, takes initiative, and critically analyzes processes and procedures in a push towards constant improvement
· Ability to prioritize, lead discussions, and coordinate objectives among a diversified group of stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate and explain complex issues to various individuals in different functioning roles
· Exceptional ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
· High level of computer skills using Microsoft software
· Team oriented individual who thrives in fast paced environments and works well with diverse groups
How to Apply:
Email your resume to:
O: 800.970.4097 ext. 3