Hospitalist and Internal Medicine Provider, Rawlins
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
About the Opportunity
Aligned Providers Wyoming seeks an experienced Hospitalist/Internal Medicine provider for our location in Rawlins, Wyoming.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have a strong focus on patient satisfaction.
- Be comfortable working in rural settings.
- Have experience with both adults and children.
- Must be either residency trained in FP or IM/Peds or residency trained in HM.
- Have and maintain certification in ACLS and PALS; NPR is a bonus.
This is an incredible rural medicine opportunity for those who want to:
- Establish and maintain a meaningful connection and understanding of each patient.
- Work with diverse patient demographics
- Live and work in a close-knit and welcoming community
- Give back and serve an underserved population.
About Aligned Providers Wyoming
Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) is a Wyoming-based, provider-owned ED and HM clinician management group. Since 2016, AP Wyoming has served as a regional group that is highly invested in the community. APW is a tight-knit team and is committed to continually advancing clinical leadership, care quality, and the business side of medicine. Today, APW serves hospitals throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions.
At APW, we work to ensure our clinicians feel fulfilled and are happily invested in coming to work every day. We foster a work environment in which providers are part of a dynamic and well-organized team dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to each and every patient.
About the Community
Living in Rawlins, Wyoming
Rawlins, Wyoming, offers a unique blend of small-town charm and rugged natural beauty, making it an enticing place to live. With its picturesque landscapes, including the nearby Medicine Bow National Forest and the North Platte River, outdoor enthusiasts can indulge in activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping. The town also boasts a rich history, with attractions like the Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum, providing insight into the Wild West’s past. Additionally, Rawlins enjoys a relatively low cost of living and a tight-knit community, making it an excellent choice for those seeking a slower pace of life and a strong sense of belonging. Learn more here.
About Carbon County Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County, located in Rawlins, Wyoming, stands as a vital healthcare hub serving not only Rawlins but also the broader Carbon County community. The hospital is known for its commitment to providing quality medical care and a wide range of services, including emergency care, surgical procedures, and various specialty clinics. Its dedicated staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and focus on patient well-being contribute to the hospital’s reputation for delivering exceptional healthcare services. With a history of service dating back to 1950, Memorial Hospital of Carbon County plays an integral role in safeguarding the health and well-being of the residents in the region, fostering a sense of trust and security among the local community. Learn more here.
- .Flexible Scheduling to provide a healthy work like balance.
- Competitive pay: $2500 per day
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (No cost premiums for employees.)
- 401(k) with 5% match
- 1 Year track to partnership (APPs included)
- No state income tax
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (including tail coverage.)
- CME annual allowance
- Semi-annual and annual bonus opportunities
- 24-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Path to Director role
- Average patients per day: 4.7
- Extra income opportunities with supervising stress tests and swing bed care
- Full time is 10 shifts per month
- Provide patient care under stressful conditions.
- Ideal candidate will have experience and skill with ICU/Vent procedures.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain medical situations to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinate patient care needs with other team members as required.
- Understand emergency medical care and have knowledge of various medications and procedures.
- Understand the law regarding confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform minor procedures.
- Must be willing to relocate or commute to Rawlins, WY.
- This is a full time/employed position only.
- Board Certification is required. (Eligible or pending is also acceptable.)
- Must have US citizenship and be able to obtain a Wyoming state license.
- Life Support Certifications: ACLS and PALS.
Why Join Aligned Providers Wyoming?
Aligned Providers Wyoming is a tight-knit group of providers who share a dedication to taking care of one another, in order to be well-equipped to take care of our patients. We are devoted to helping clinicians find fulfilling careers where you are empowered to take ownership of your practice and enrich the lives of the patients, coworkers, and communities you serve. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Independent, clinician-owned group
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Partnership track and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
Want to Learn More? Contact Our Recruiter
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or any of the others available on our website, we encourage you to submit an application and then contact our recruiter below to set up an introductory interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
800-970-4097 EXT #6
Aligned Providers and Aligned Providers Wyoming are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.