Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
About the Opportunity
Aligned Providers Wyoming seeks an experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP/APRN) for our location in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have a strong focus on patient satisfaction
- Be comfortable working in rural settings
- Have experience in high acuity emergency departments
- Have and maintain certification in ACLS, ATLS and PALS
This is an incredible rural medicine opportunity for those who want to:
- Establish and maintain a meaningful connection and understanding of each patient.
- Work with diverse patient demographics
- Live and work in a close-knit and welcoming community
- Give back and serve an underserved population.
About Aligned Providers Wyoming
Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) is a Wyoming-based, provider-owned ED and HM clinician management group. Since 2016, AP Wyoming has served as a regional group that is highly invested in the community. APW is a tight-knit team and is committed to continually advancing clinical leadership, care quality, and the business side of medicine. Today, APW serves hospitals throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions.
At APW, we work to ensure our clinicians feel fulfilled and are happily invested in coming to work every day. We foster a work environment in which providers are part of a dynamic and well-organized team dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to each and every patient.
About the Community & Facility
Living in Cheyenne
Cheyenne has wild-west roots and is still home to cowboys and the world’s largest outdoor rodeo. It is the capital of Wyoming and the site of F.E. Warren Air Force Base. Set against a backdrop of mountains and vibrant sunsets, Cheyenne offers a small community feel with easy access to amenities you expect from larger cities. If you are the adventurous type, you can enjoy world-class mountain biking, climbing, and camping in the Cheyenne area. It is also nestled in close proximity to destinations such as Fort Collins, CO (just one hour away) and Denver and Rocky Mountain National Park (both less than two hours away). Our providers enjoy having access to everything they need nearby, without sacrificing a strong sense of community and peace and quiet.
About Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Founded in 1867 as a frontier “tent” hospital, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center has deep roots in the Cheyenne, Wyoming community. Since its founding, the hospital has been dedicated to serving others— starting with the trans-continental railroad laborers it first served. Today, it is a 222-bed acute care hospital that maintains its pioneering spirit, continually determined to provide world-class care with compassion. The hospital, along with its community partners, ensures that Laramie Country residents are able to access the essential health and wellness services they need.
- Flexible shift options: 8, 9, 10, or 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive pay: $72-76/hr
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance—No cost premiums for employees.
- 401K with 5% match
- 1 Year track to partnership (AP’s included)
- No state income tax
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage)
- CME annual allowance
- Semi-annual and annual bonus opportunities.
- Growth opportunities
- Rural healthcare
- Local leadership support and educational opportunities.
- Average patient volume of 1.3-1.5/hr
- EMR system= EPIC
- Full-time or part-time positions are available.
- Day, night, and flexible scheduling, so you can have work-life balance.
- Provide patient care under stressful conditions.
- Provide and manage emergency patient care; to include examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain medical situations to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinate patient care needs with other team members as required.
- Understand emergency medical care and have knowledge of various medications and procedures.
- Understand the law regarding confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform minor procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in emergency medicine, preferably within the last 2 years.
- Must be willing to relocate or commute to Cheyenne, WY.
- We are only hiring PT and FT schedules. Unfortunately, we can’t offer 1099s or PRN/Locums positions at this time.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required.
- Must have US citizenship and be able to obtain a Wyoming state license.
- Life Support Certifications: BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS. (Please note these certifications must be active before privileges can be issued)
Why Join Aligned Providers Wyoming?
Aligned Providers Wyoming is a tight-knit group of providers who share a dedication to taking care of one another, in order to be well-equipped to take care of our patients. We are devoted to helping clinicians find fulfilling careers where you are empowered to take ownership of your practice and enrich the lives of the patients, coworkers, and communities you serve. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Independent, clinician-owned group
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Partnership track and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or any of the others available on our website, we encourage you to submit an application and then contact our recruiter below to set up an introductory interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
800-970-4097 EXT #6
Aligned Providers and Aligned Providers Wyoming are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.