Emergency Medicine APP
Campbell County Health
About the Opportunity
Aligned Providers Wyoming seeks an experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP/APRN) for our location in Gillette, Wyoming.
*This is an early applicant opportunity– the anticipated start date for this position is estimated for mid to late 2024. *
Ideal applicants will:
- Have a strong focus on patient satisfaction.
- Be comfortable working in rural settings.
- Have experience in high acuity emergency departments.
- Have and maintain certification in ACLS, ATLS and PALS
- Will have completed an accredited Physician Assistant Emergency Medicine Fellowship/Residency (minimum of 12-month program)
This is an incredible rural medicine opportunity for those who want to:
- Establish and maintain a meaningful connection and understanding of each patient.
- Work with diverse patient demographics
- Live and work in a close-knit and welcoming community
- Give back and serve an underserved population.
About Aligned Providers Wyoming
Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) is a Wyoming-based, provider-owned ED and HM clinician management group. Since 2016, AP Wyoming has served as a regional group that is highly invested in the community. APW is a tight-knit team and is committed to continually advancing clinical leadership, care quality, and the business side of medicine. Today, APW serves hospitals throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions. At APW, we work to ensure our clinicians feel fulfilled and are happily invested in coming to work every day. We foster a work environment in which providers are part of a dynamic and well-organized team dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to each and every patient.
About the Community and Facility
Living in Gillette, Wyoming
Offering a scenic setting between the Big Horns and the Black Hills, Gillette, Wyoming is an incredibly beautiful and fun place to be. Residents enjoy diverse activities like biking, camping, fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling through the seasons. If you love live music, rodeos, theater, and food, you’ll be in good company. Gillette is home to more than 70 restaurants, as well as Wyoming’s first Meadery. The community has a young demographic and provides excellent schools, sports, and activities for children of all ages. As a tax-free state, Wyoming also boasts a variety of housing options, with a mid-size house averaging lower prices than many areas in the U.S.
About Campbell County Health
Since its beginnings in 1953, Campbell County Health has grown to encompass Campbell County Memorial Hospital, a community hospital in Gillette, along with nearly 20 clinics. It also contains the Legacy Living & Rehabilitation Center for long-term care, and the Powder River Surgery Center. Designated as an Area Trauma Hospital by the State of Wyoming, the facility houses approximately 80 physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners across 20 specialties. With over 21,000 patient visits annually, this new facility presents an exceptional rural medicine opportunity.
- Flexible Scheduling to provide a healthy work like balance.
- Competitive pay: $80/hr.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance—No cost premiums for employees.
- 401K with 5% match
- 1 Year track to partnership (APPs included)
- No state income tax
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage)
- CME annual allowance
- Semi-annual and annual bonus opportunities
- Provide patient care under stressful conditions.
- Provide and manage emergency patient care; to include examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain medical situations to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinate patient care needs with other team members as required.
- Understand emergency medical care and have knowledge of various medications and procedures.
- Understand the law regarding confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform minor procedures.
- Must be willing to relocate or commute to Gillette, WY.
- We are only hiring PT and FT schedules. Unfortunately, we can’t offer 1099s or PRN/Locums positions at this time.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required.
- Must have US citizenship and be able to obtain a Wyoming state license.
- Life Support Certifications: BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS.
- Must have completed an accredited Physician Assistant Emergency Medicine Fellowship/Residency (minimum of 12-month program)
Why Join Aligned Providers Wyoming?
Aligned Providers Wyoming is a tight-knit group of providers who share a dedication to taking care of one another, in order to be well-equipped to take care of our patients. We are devoted to helping clinicians find fulfilling careers where you are empowered to take ownership of your practice and enrich the lives of the patients, coworkers, and communities you serve. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Independent, clinician-owned group
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Partnership track and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
Want to Learn More? Contact Our Recruiter
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or any of the others available on our website, we encourage you to submit an application and then contact our recruiter below to set up an introductory interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
800-970-4097 EXT #6
Aligned Providers and Aligned Providers Wyoming are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.