Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider, Saratoga
North Platte Valley Medical Center
About the Opportunity
Aligned Providers Wyoming, an independent provider-owned group, seeks an experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP/APRN) for our location in Saratoga, Wyoming.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have a strong focus on patient satisfaction.
- Be comfortable working in rural settings.
- Have experience in high acuity emergency departments.
- Have and maintain certification in ACLS, ATLS and PALS
- MUST have at least 1 but ideally 2+ years of experience post grad in the emergency department
- Comfortable working in an autonomous ER
This is an incredible rural medicine opportunity for those who want to:
- Establish and maintain a meaningful connection and understanding of each patient.
- Work with diverse patient demographics
- Practice at the tip of the spear as an APP in emergency medicine
- Live and work in a close-knit and welcoming community
- Give back and serve an underserved population.
About Aligned Providers Wyoming
Aligned Providers Wyoming (APW) is a Wyoming-based, provider-owned ED and HM clinician management group. Since 2016, AP Wyoming has served as a regional group that is highly invested in the community. APW is a tight-knit team and is committed to continually advancing clinical leadership, care quality, and the business side of medicine. Today, APW serves hospitals throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions.
At APW, we work to ensure our clinicians feel fulfilled and are happily invested in coming to work every day. We foster a work environment in which providers are part of a dynamic and well-organized team dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to each and every patient.
About the Community & Facility
Living in Saratoga, Wyoming
Saratoga, Wyoming, nestled in the scenic south-central region of the state, is renowned for its captivating, laid-back ambiance, enveloped by the awe-inspiring natural splendor of the Snowy Range Mountains and the meandering North Platte River. The town presents a plethora of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, be it for hiking, fishing, hunting, skiing, or simply savoring the awe-inspiring mountain vistas. Saratoga is distinguished by its close-knit, amiable community, fostering an inviting environment that’s ideal for both raising a family and embracing a serene, unhurried lifestyle. The Saratoga Hot Springs stand out as a significant attraction, providing the perfect setting to unwind and rejuvenate in the embrace of mineral-rich, natural waters. Learn more here.
About North Platte Valley Medical Center
The North Platte Valley Medical Center in Saratoga, Wyoming, stands as a vital healthcare institution serving the local community and surrounding areas. Equipped with modern facilities and staffed by a team of dedicated healthcare professionals, the center provides comprehensive medical services and advanced treatments. From primary care and emergency services to specialized care and diagnostic facilities, North Platte Valley Medical Center is committed to ensuring the well-being and health of its patients. Its patient-centric approach, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to quality healthcare have made it a trusted and valued cornerstone of the Saratoga community. Learn more here.
- Flexible Scheduling to provide a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive pay: $80/hr. for 144 hours per month or $90/hr. for 192 hours per month.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (No cost premiums for employees.)
- 401K with 5% match
- 1 Year track to partnership (APPs included)
- No state income tax
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (including tail coverage)
- CME annual allowance
- Semi-annual and annual bonus opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Rural healthcare
- Local leadership support and educational opportunities
- Low patient volume (Annual census approx. 1500 patients)
- EMR system= Meditech
- Full-time position
- 24 and 48 hours shifts
- Provide patient care under stressful conditions.
- Provide and manage emergency patient care (including examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment).
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain medical situations to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinate patient care needs with other team members as required.
- Understand emergency medical care and have knowledge of various medications and procedures.
- Understand the law regarding confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform minor procedures.
- Comfortable working as a solo provider.
- Must be willing to relocate or commute to Saratoga, WY.
- We are only offering a full-time position at this location.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required.
- Must have US citizenship and be able to obtain a Wyoming state license.
- Life Support Certifications: BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS.
- Must have at least 1 (but ideally over 2) years of experience post-graduation working in the emergency department.
Why Join Aligned Providers Wyoming?
Aligned Providers Wyoming is a tight-knit group of providers who share a dedication to taking care of one another, in order to be well-equipped to take care of our patients. We are devoted to helping clinicians find fulfilling careers where you are empowered to take ownership of your practice and enrich the lives of the patients, coworkers, and communities you serve. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Independent, clinician-owned group
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Partnership track and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
Want to Learn More? Contact Our Recruiter
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or any of the others available on our website, we encourage you to submit an application and then contact our recruiter below to set up an introductory interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
800-970-4097 EXT #6
Aligned Providers and Aligned Providers Wyoming are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.